Thursday, March 22, 2012

Throwback Thursday - Who's Line is it Anyway?

Another Throwback Thursday. Is it really Thursday, already?! Wow! This semester is just flying by! Crazy! There's only 1 month and 19 days in the semester left - not that I'm counting or anything,but Seriously! Where do these semesters go?! I feel like I've done nothing, and yet, the semester is almost gone already. Geesh! Anyways back to Throwback Thursday.
Okay so yeah Today's blog is dedicated to the show Who's Line Is It Anyway?

So this show was an improv show - had 3 comedians that were on every episode - Wayne Brady, Ryan Stiles and Collin Mockery (the bald Canadian). And they have a "special guest" every week. A lot of times they have repeat guests, or celebrities. It started in England then came to the US and Drew Carey became the host. The best two celebrity appearances that I've seen is the one with Robin Williams and Richard Simmons. Those are definitely the funniest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOcm8Sd_zDI&feature=related - the one with Robin.
I love Robin Williams anyways. - Who does't - he's funniest person ever, I think. Always makes me laugh. So you add Robin to these three guys, and it's an instant hit! Love it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTxkxG3DF4k- the one with Richard.
This is hilarious too. I love it.
I remember watching this every time it was on TV - ABC Family. I am literally in tears EVERY time I watch it. I love it. Just watch the clips. The show speaks for itself. I'm too busy laughing to type. haha.
BUT tune in tomorrow for Flashback Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment