Monday, March 12, 2012

Maddening Young Love Monday

Okay so Mondays - everyone hates Mondays for one reason or another. I almost feel for Mondays. Anyways...
Maddening Young Love Mondays will be me rambling on about my new "young love" - Joel. I know I'll loose some readers on Mondays because of this one, but I'm hoping to gain some new hopeless romantics in their place.
So me and Joel. We met on a  dating website that I randomly joined at the beginning of the year just for the hell of it. He's in the Air Force - looks mighty good in them uniforms, too - lives in New Jersey - ALL the way across the country, yes it does suck. We're still at the new stage, where your not sure what will become normal and what will change over time. The beginning of our relationship has also been riddled with unusual events - during the first month - his grandpa died, so he had to fly down to Texas (where he grew up and his family - or at least his grandma - lives), he was there for a week, then a couple days after he got back he got deployed out. and was gone for a month. Now he's back and getting used to everything again.
We're starting to get back to "normal" - if there can be a normal in a 2 month relationship.
He makes me happier than I ever remember being. I think he might be "it." He says the same thing. We will see, I guess.
Anyways, that's all I'm going to write for this Maddening Young Love Monday. Hopefully I will have more to update on next week.
Tune in tomorrow for Obsessed with Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment