Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Family Funday - Apple

Another Sunday - another Family Funday!
Today I had a nice long phone date with my mom. Love her to pieces! I always feel so inspired to do great things after I talk to her. A good portion of our talk today dealt with Cora - my 1 year old niece, well 1 year and 5 months. :) anyways. Cora now "blabbers on and on and we have no idea what she is saying." - According to my mom at least. She spent the day at Nonnie's yesterday. I am told that her new word to say is apple. Mom said they were on the way back to the house from the store and they mistakenly put the groceries next to Cora. She then proceeded to pull everything out of the bag, while saying "apple?" to everything - apples, potatoes, peppers, onions - everything round, pretty much. I love it. I wish I could have been there to see it. I love and miss that girl so much! I can't even imagine what she's going to be like by the time that I see her next - this summer, maybe - probably not. October - maybe, November - most likely. Any of those are way too far away. I need some Cora hugs! Love her! Missing my family tons today, this weekend, this month, this year. Every time I talk to my mom I miss my family more than normal, but it also reminds me why I'm out here, doing (or at least trying to do) what I'm doing - to make her proud. My mom does everything for us, her kids, her loves, I want to make her as proud of me as I can. I want her to be able to go around and be proud (and want) to tell everyone what HER daughter did. I want to make enough money - someday - that she can retire and not have to worry about any of us. I want to be able to take care of ALL of my family - not just myself.
Anyways, that's it for Sunday Family Funday. Lots of homework to do. Come back tomorrow for Maddening Young Love Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment