Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunday Family Funday and Maddening Young Love Monday in One!

So I missed yesterday, I know. I was informed by a couple people - which is good, I guess, because it means that people actually look forward to reading my rambling everyday. So today I will make up for yesterday's missing post and today's post.
Sunday Family Funday:
So besides the fact that I had way to much work that needed to be done yesterday (that still didn't get done) and that I had a massive headache that wasn't allowing me to get any work done, I didn't post anything yesterday because I was waiting for something new about Ralph for me to learn. Sadly, I don't have much as far as that goes. But I was writing a piece for my non-fiction workshop on the confidence woman that took complete advantage of him and in my research for this piece, I found that there is practically nothing written on these women. Which is great, but also sad at the same time. Great for me because it'll make trying to get something like this published a lot easier if it hasn't been written about before. Sad because these women were horrible, evil women and there is no attention paid to them. I had only found the "painted women" in a couple of places, and there were much more innocent than the confidence women (and men) - which is where the term "con-man" comes from, I believe. (But don't quote me on it, because I don't know for sure.) And so that's about all that I have for Sunday Family Funday - hopefully I will have more next week.
Maddening Young Love Monday:
Well I went mad all week because I had not heard from Joel until Saturday. (Men! Don't they know us women, or at least, I do, worry when we don't hear from them.) Anyways, yeah. I heard from him on Saturday. We had a solid, great 5 minute conversation - he was at the Atlanta airport, waiting to board his next plane - going to Louisiana for work for a week. But something exciting did happen, well two things really. He said "Love you" - only the second time, first really, that he's said this to me. Granted it was over the computer, like all of our conversations, but it still happened. He also said, after we both agreed that we feel lost without each other for a week, "we'll be together soon, promise." :) Just made me giddy like a little school girl. After he had left, I was talking to my friend - Deb - hidy, Deb! - and she googled his "title" and we found out that he's a Technical Sergeant, and E -6. Deb informed me that this is really good, after saying "Wow!" (I don't know any of this stuff.) I guess I gotta learn all the ins and outs of military stuff and know all this info so I can pass it on to another new military girlfriend... I will learn it all someday, for now I have Deb to tell me what I need to know. :)
Anyways, gotta go eat a snack and get back to even more homework - it never ends!
See ya'll tomorrow for Obsessed with Tuesdays!

1 comment: