Saturday, March 17, 2012

Silly Saturday

Welcome to Silly Saturday! and Happy St. Patrick's day!
Silly Saturdays will be mostly just a rambling, (unless you can think of a better theme for Saturdays?). So let the rambling begin!
So Saint Patrick's Day. While I love the love for the Irish on today (as I have some Irish in me, somewhere). I've begun to get really annoyed by this day. All these people that pretend to be Irish and drink all day. I don't know, it seems like it would definitely be one of the least safest holidays all year. The Non- Irish pretend to be Irish and drink all day, the Irish - just party harder all day... Doesn't seem like a safe concept to me. Makes me glad that I usually just stay in every year. I started the drinking early last night - had a bunch of beer, but sadly not Guinness, still probably a mistake. Got no work done, and made a fool out of myself online, as usual. (Heavy sigh)
Another rambling topic - still waiting to hear from Joel this week, it's been a week now. Now I go into my crazy worrying mode. The other two times it's been a week without hearing from him - his grandpa died, then he got deployed. This worries me a great deal. But there's nothing that I can do about it, but just wait. So I wait.
The third and last rambling - because I really have to get some work done. March Madness. Well I'm not really serious about it all, I just do a bracket every year because I feel left out if I don't. Well, like usual. One game totally busted my bracket. Duke. I stuck to my sister's school and had them winning it all, and they lost in the second round to Lehigh! My oh my! Also had Michigan going pretty far (big mistake there), and they lost in round 2 as well. Never trust on a Michigan win! Anyways... Good thing I don't bet on it or have any money riding on it or anything - hell I don't have the money for that.
Anyways. That's it for today. I gotta get some serious work done - like my piece for Workshop due on monday (yikes!) Have a fabulous Silly Saturday, St. Patrick's Day and March Madness!
Come back tomorrow for our second installment of Sunday Family Funday!

No comments:

Post a Comment