Sunday, November 17, 2013

College Football Sundays!

Okay not a lot to write here today...
Penn State won - so yay!!!!!!! So happy, ya'll know how happy a PSU win makes me...
Idaho had this week off, so well at least they didn't lose - just about all I can say about that, we play @ Florida State next week. Clearly whoever scheduled these games is not looking out for the kids, though they say they are... #BCSstompingground.
'Bama wins again... though they played horribly sloppy and only scored what 20 points or so? Still waiting for someone to clock them with a loss... :-/
The big victory of the weekend - Duke's win! I told my buddy Joe, watch out for Duke! They sneak in there and can pull off upsets without people even realizing what they just did until it's over. They beat VT earlier in the season, and now they beat Miami! Miami's wasn't a very big upset - they were ranked #24 I think. But anytime a not-ranked team wins against a ranked one it's a great day! Even better when it's Duke or a team like them!
I ALMOST enjoy watching college football more during seasons like this because then it doesn't really effect PSU at all.. but I also can't wait till they can play for Bowls again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment