Saturday, November 9, 2013

Reign Fridays!

Reign Friday - It was still Friday when I started this.
Oh the drama! If I didn't know what happened in "real life" - I'd ask does Francis secretly want to marry Mary all of a sudden? You know what you always can't have? Awww He has fallen for her!!!!! Poor Francis!
There's something completely intriguing about the King of France :)
Wow! Francis and Mary getting it on - it was short but hot.
Thomas - what an Ass! wow.
Oh the drama and all the spies! Who's the real spy? The English or the Portuguese? Duh!
Wow! Francis just killed Thomas for Mary?!?!?! "My heart says I should forget about politics and be with you. You're a true Queen that any King would kill for."
Uh super creepy end with "Clarissa" under Mary's bed?! How am I supposed to sleep with that image in my mind?!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, that last scene with Clarissa. I'm still freaked out. LOL
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete