Sunday, November 10, 2013

College Football Sundays!

College Football Sunday -
So yesterday was an interesting day in college football.
Sadly, both my teams lost. Idaho put up a good first quarter... then forgot to play the rest of the game. Idk what happened with PSU, I couldn't watch the game but very disappointed. :(
LSU almost gave 'Bama a fight... Still waiting for someone to knock them down a peg!
Florida State completely blew away Wake Forest, as expected. Idaho plays @ Florida State soon - that'll be uh interesting... sigh.
How about Stanford beating Oregon?!?! And Nebraska beating Michigan?! Heck yeah! Love upsets, and of course anytime Michigan loses! :)
And what happened to Miami?! Blown away by Virginia Tech?! Really?!?! I think maybe they thought they'd roll over them and then Tech just rolled over them instead...
That's all I have to say for now...
PS - I love seeing my favorite PSU guys play in the NFL :) Once a Nittany Lion, always a Nittany Lion!

4 comments:

  1. i would love to get a mention in ur cobbler of words, especially if you talk about out pick em league, or how were great at arguing about sports. just saying........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make no promises, but I might mention you next week, might not.

      Delete
  2. Hey! Hey! Hey! And I thought I liked you! That upset over Nebraska was devastating. I HATE it when Michigan loses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha sorry. Penn State alumnus! Was ingrained in my mind to rejoice when Michigan loses. :)

      Delete