Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Memory Monday and Hart of Dixie Tuesday!

First - making up for last night - was busy MCing a dinner for about 300 people! Wow! What a great Veteran's Appreciation Dinner!
So because Monday was Veterans' Day - I will give a shout-out to a show that I grew to love over the years - MASH. I think I originally resisted it only because my dad watched it so much. But man, what a great show!!!!!


I mean what a great cast!
"Well boys, It's hard to call what we went through together fun, but I'm sure glad we went through it together." Colonel Sherman T. Potter.
And what a way to capture this war...
I just can't say enough about MASH :) (Also - Colonel Potter looks a lot like our very own Lieutenant Colonel Dan Button here at UI, but Col. Potter is older, of course. ;) )

Now on to Hart of Dixie Tuesday!
George and What's her name just need to be a couple! All this dancing around it is annoying!
I still love Lavon Hayes and AB together - such a cute couple! :)
OMG - AB's parents, I'd probably go insane if mine did that! Although, it would probably be more like my Grandparents to do it and not my parents....
"I invented the compliment sandwich, Lady." haha Love Wade!


No comments:

Post a Comment