Saturday, November 16, 2013

Dracula Saturdays

I heard a rumor that they're going to be cancelling this show :( I hope that this isn't true. Rumor has it JRM has drinking problems, which makes me so so sad. His gaze, those eyes, go right through you, or at least me. He has that smolder look perfected!
He is such a good actor, now I base this only on The Tudors and now Dracula because that's all I've seen him in, but yeah. I think he's an excellent excellent actor - and that's aside from his dashingly good looks.
That look he gives Mina ... OMG! and that embrace .... whew! Set a girl's heart on fire!
No! You are smarter than that - don't go snooping around... always spells trouble!
The presence that he has --- just standing there --- is incredible. Chills!!!

that scene with the vampire hunter... Wow!
Wow! Those vampire hunters mean business. Kill a General and then make it look like suicide?!
"Some day, mad'am you'll realize I was never a player."
"Sometimes you have to sacrifice a knight, to capture a queen."
No! They've captured Renfield?!?! Oooooo Dracula is going to be PISSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment