Sunday, November 3, 2013

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!

Hi Ya'll!
So thanks to an awesome dream I had last night, an idea I woke up with this morning, and encouragement from some friends, I'm bringing back the blog. It will be remodeled from the old themes though. Instead of what seemed like random themes that I used before (though some were really fun and might make guest appearances here and there), all of my days will revolve around the same theme - What's on TV! Here's the schedule, the "real" blogs will start tomorrow, I tried to plan it so that I blog on the (current) shows the day after they air, as that is usually when I get to watch them.
Sunday - College Football Sundays - If you know me at all, or have talked to me during the fall, then you probably know that I am completely, 100% obsessed with college football. So I'm dedicating Sundays to my true love. <3 And as most games are on Saturday, this goes along with the "day -after" idea. :)
Monday - Memory Mondays - This is when I blog about those shows I loved that I have always loved but are no longer on the air. :( This includes shows that I loved as a kid, both cartoons and "real" shows, shows that I loved "growing up" - high school and college, and shows that I love now, though I wouldn't say that I'm "grown up" - never grow up, it's more fun this way! :) This may include movies occasionally...
Tuesday - Hart of Dixie Tuesdays - I love everything about this show! The hot guys, the Southern-ness of it, the football star as the mayor, the drama, the sex. It's all so fabulous and right up my alley! Which reminds me, I need to get caught up on it, I think I'm behind a couple episodes.
Wednesday - Supernatural Wednesdays - Wednesdays will be dedicated to the Supernatural - both the show with my favorite brothers, Dean and Sam, and also occasionally the Supernatural like The Originals.
Thursday - The Voice Thursdays - Most of you know of my obsession with Blake Shelton, well that transfers over to my obsession with The Voice. I'll be blogging about both the performance and results shows in the same blog, consolidating! I'll try to keep the Blake/Adam love-fest and squeeing to a minimum.
Friday - The Reign Fridays - The Reign is a new show and new obsession of mine. In research for my thesis, I've become obsessed with Mary, Queen of Scots. And then I was told about this show and so it instantly became an obsession because it's all about her. :)
Saturday - Dracula Saturdays - This embraces my obsession with Jonathon Rhys Meyers (who plays Dracula). I'll be blogging about this show, which is also brand new this season,  and will most likely bring in the show where my obsession started with him - The Tudors, quite often.
My hope is that you will join me for all of the days, but also just your favorites. You don't need to come every day. I'd be happy and grateful for both sets of followers!
Disclaimer: A lot of these days will have Spoilers in them for those that haven't watched the show yet on that day. So keep that in mind when reading the blogs! :)
Thanks for coming back! See ya'll tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Kate!! I'll be looking forward to reading all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Another outlet to discuss tv shows! :D
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be here to read....at least on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete