Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Voice Thursday

I love that song Josh sang! The Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson, it has always been one of my favorite MJ songs. I think Josh did a great rendition of it. It wasn't too different to the extent that it was a whole new song, but it was different enough that it was Josh's song. Loved it! He's one of my favorites!

Sometimes I feel like "America" only votes people through because of their age (or other determiners). Though this is not to discredit Jackie at all, she has a great voice. It was just a thought.

"Ray is sexy and you can't blame him for that." hahahaha Oh Blake. On that point though - he totally is. Ray's performance was soooooooo great! I love Ray, still my fav! I love their teasing of Blake too.

Tess-ann (Jamaican Girl) is still amazing. That is all.

Matthew's rendition of  Hallelujah  - Just Wow!

I still LOVE Will! He connects so much!

Results show:
The Ladies performance was sooo good! Loved it!

Cee-Lo's singing voice is just weird.... How is Kat walking in those shoes?! And I still don't understand Cee-Lo's outfits, is that a rope, dress, what?

I kind of like the idea of the Instant Save... But we'll see who it saves this week. Yikes! The results are crazy so far - as always!

Yay!!!! Tess-ann and Will are safe!

Ray's safe!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!! Love him!!!!

Team Adam and Team Blake move on entirely - again, clearly they are the best coaches again!
Bottom 3: Josh - Team Xtina and Kat and Jonny - Team Cee Lo.
Jonny is good but sounds the same to me every week and that rocking thing is annoying.
I love Kat and Josh both, but if I had to choose I'd choose Kat...



No comments:

Post a Comment