Saturday, November 9, 2013

Dracula Saturdays!

Wow - First, JRM in the dungeon with no shirt. yeah...
then him crawling across the bed and then what happened after that - that will be in my dreams tonight! And those tears... he always gets me when he cries. I have a soft spot for a man who shows his tears.
I love her yellow dress - I so want it!
"there are dreams you must fight for if you wish to push beyond the boundaries society has set for you."
That last scene with the guy that shot himself and the man (his dad?) coming in the room to find him like that?! WOW! It was a short scene, but so powerful! I won't be able to get outta my head.
Accent analysis: I think JRM's American accent is getting better, though there were still a couple moments where it was off. Still though, he's sexy enough I can just ignore it...

No comments:

Post a Comment