Monday, November 4, 2013

Memory Monday

Happy Memory Monday!!!
So today I'm going to be going WAY back and visit shows that I loved (for some reason) as a kid, this should be fun!
First up - the show that I was the most obsessed with, and I think my mom can attest to this - ALF!
While all of my friends were afraid of the weird hairy alien that ate cats, I absolutely loved him! I can't explain why, other than he made me laugh. I loved him dearly, and by loved him dearly I mean was obsessed, and by obsessed I mean I had everything that you could possibly have with his face on it - stuffed animals, pajamas, sleeping bag, and probably, most likely, more. I remember wanting ALF to be my best friend, I think I even wished for it when I blew out the candles on my birthday cake one year...
Alf Hilarious Moments
I will add more later... for now, enjoy some ALF comedy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment