Thursday, April 12, 2012

Welcome to Wednesday

Welcome to Wednesday - MY Life 
Full of stress right now. No money. Stressed from classes - last month of semester so tons of papers due. Haven't heard from Joel in what will be 3 weeks tomorrow - Have no idea what's going on there. Yikes! Still terribly homesick. Taking on probably too much, but trying to make it all work. Trying to relax myself tonight with music. At least no classes tomorrow, so I have all weekend to do homework - like every weekend. 
Monday I register for classes for next semester - Hemingway, A class that includes Charlotte Bronte and Gaskell and James, and Non-Fiction workshop, of course. 
I am completely beat for tonight. So that's all I have. To help make up for the super short post - here's one of my favorite songs/videos/bands - always inspires me to hear this one. 
Dream On - Aerosmith 
<3 Steven Tyler 
Mom would be proud! 

No comments:

Post a Comment