Saturday, April 21, 2012

Flashback Friday - on a Saturday

I know you've all missed me tremendously this week. It's been one hell of a week - State Board of Education was here on campus this week, I had to give them a 3 minute speech on why they are wrong for taking flagship out of our mission statement, there has been much homework to do, and many meetings to attend. So I'm making this Flashback Friday-Saturday.
1 week ago: I was treading this week. I was also reliving the 80's with the 80's Smash-hits Spotify channel. - Rock the Cashbah, I'm So excited ...
2 weeks ago: I was praying that Joel was okay and still loved me - still am, 4 weeks now without any word from him. :-/
A month ago: (An actual facebook post) - 2 of the greatest things in the world to me right now - 1. Knowing that there's a guy on the other side of the country that can't stop thinking about me :) 2. Knowing that there are professors here that are willing and want to actually help you improve and succeed - ♥ makes me feel motivated and like I do actually belong here!
2 months ago: I had made Joel and I "facebook official" <3
1 Year ago:
Celebrating Mike's last lacrosse game!
Mike and Cora

No comments:

Post a Comment