Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A to Z Challenge




Okay Folks. So since my computer crashed Monday and I was in the middle of crazy thesis edits (still am but taking a break before bed for you!), I'm catching up on the A to Z Challenge now.
So without further ado - here are my first two letters!
A if for Adam Levine :) 
The World's Sexiest Man! 
I don't know how you could have A-Z of Man Candy/Fictional Boyfriends without starting with Adam Levine for your "A". It's just not possible! 
So it wouldn't be fair if said that I first fell in love with Adam in high school, because I loved Maroon 5 then. Yeah, he's the lead singer of Maroon 5, but he isn't Maroon 5 solely. He's so much more! I fell in love with his cuteness, sexiness, hotness watching The Voice. 
And of course, now Adam has proved that he is more than just Maroon 5 - he's now a movie star! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTRCxOE7Xzc
 Honorable mention for A: Alex Pettyfer, Alexander Skarsgard,  and Ashley Taylor Dawson (he's a guy, not a girl, and a super hot guy too!)
B is for Blake Shelton 
One of Adam's co-star's on The Voice - I fell even more in love with Blake watching the voice all these years. Though I loved him before that, he was the main reason why I started watching the show, now I love it. 
Blake - the country boy/cowboy/"Giant" (as Adam calls him) is amazing in concert too, saw him several years ago and didn't want to leave. Seems like an awesome guy to hang with! 
Honorable mention for B: Billy Currington, Bradley Cooper, and Brad Paisley

Comment below with who you would've chosen! 
Come back tomorrow for C! 



2 comments:

  1. Oh yum on both counts! Glad you were able to get your comp up and running again!

    Happy A to Z-ing!
    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your A to Z theme! Can't wait to read the rest! I wholeheartedly support your A and B! :)
    Amelia (fellow word wench)

    ReplyDelete