Monday, April 7, 2014

A to Z Challenge - F and G

A to Z challenge - F and G today - catching up from the craziness of yesterday.
F is for Frank Sinatra - one of my dead man crushes/boyfriends 
The man that created Swag! Love me some Frank! 

Who doesn't love that man? Frank Sinatra at Royal Hall


(And this reminds me that I need to add Dean Martin to the D list...) 
Okay Now for G:

This is a tricky one... there are lots of good choices... as much as I love my man Gary "Leo" Taylor ... I think I have to go with Gerard Butler ... he's just YUM! 
The eyes, the face, the accent and the muscles... 

Honorable mention: Gary "Leo" Taylor, Gary Barlow, and George Clooney. 
Who would you nominate for F and G? 
Come back tomorrow for H! 


1 comment:

  1. Gerard Butler-one of my favorite actors :) Great post for the letters F and G!

    Finley Jayne
    http://finleyjaynesbookshelves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete