Saturday, April 12, 2014

A to Z Challenge - J (from yesterday)

(Catching up from yesterday) A to Z challenge
If you know my obsessions, then you'll know exactly who I pick for J, though there are so many great choices! 

Jonathon Rhys Meyers 






Match Point
Velvet Goldmine
Mortal Instruments

Bend it Like Beckham
August Rush

August Rush - JRM singing - That's really him singing... 

The Tudors



Dracula 


Okay, maybe I went a little overboard on the pictures... but look at the man - how could I not?! He makes me swoon! 
Honorable Mentions: Joe Manganiello, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, John Stamos, Johnny Depp, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, (Me from middle school would nominate John Travolta), (me from elementary school would nominate Jonathan Brandis), Josh Turner, Jake Owen 
okay I'm done. Who's your nominee? 
Come back later for K! 



No comments:

Post a Comment