Friday, April 4, 2014

A to Z Challenge - D

A to Z Challenge - Today's Letter is D


Today is an easy decision - the beautiful, David Gandy...

The man is just perfection. The only hard part about today was choosing which picture to put up. I could go on and on about Gandy ... But I'll just let his blue eyes and perfectly chiseled body do the talking. 

Love David too? What's your favorite Gandy picture? 
Who would you have nominated for D? 
Honorable Mentions: David Nail, Daniel Craig, and David Beckman
Come back tomorrow for E! 


4 comments:

  1. Oh he's luscious. I used him for my A to Z back in 2012. My favorite of his is one where he's shirtless staring at the camera with his thumbs tucked into the front of his jeans, a black cowboy had and his head thrown back with attitude and a lotta scruff. Lordy it's hot.

    Happy A to Z-ing!
    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for having DG as your D you know I love him. Unfortunately, I cannot put my favourite pic of him here but I'm sure you can use your imagination ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is he? Is he popular here in America? I feel out of touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a British model, most successful male model. I didn't know who he was until I joined a fb group and they informed me who he is. :)

      Delete