Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 3 of 25 Days of Book Boyfriends!

By request of my friend, Mal, today's Book Boyfriend is Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre.
Mr. Rochester in a nutshell:
Mr. Rochester is stern-featured, heavy-browed, craggy-faced, rude, abrupt, horny, twice Jane’s age, always on the edge of violence, likes to order people around, keeps his wife locked in the attic, and teases Jane on at least one occasion until she cries. (schmoop.com) 

I think if I had this image of Mr. Rochester when I first read the book ... 
I would have enjoyed him much, much more! He's kind of a handsome devil there! 
Then there was this guy, who looked more surely - like I imagined Mr. Rochester, but a bit younger than I imagined. 

This guy also played Mr. Rochester in a later version:
 
Way better images than I imagined of the old, grumpy, creep... 
and this - Hot!
In the end, these guys won me over as a Mr. Rochester fan and now I will have to read the book over ...





No comments:

Post a Comment