Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 2 of 25 Days of Book Boyfriends!!!

Day 2 of the 25 Days of Book Boyfriends goes to Mr. Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind. I guess this counts as both book boyfriend and fictional boyfriend. I think more of Gary Cooper when I think of Rhett Butler, as is usual when a book is made into a movie.
If Mr. Darcy was the original Gentleman that all the ladies swooned after, whether from the start, like I did, or eventually, then Rhett Butler has to have been the original Ladies Man. 
It seems that Rhett Butler was the creator of Charm and Swagger. I mean seriously - how could you not fall in love with this man? 
And he got some of the best lines! Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
Then there was Drunk Rhett, and the kiss by the marvelous staircase! Rhett Butler is Drunk
And another unique marriage proposal from Rhett ... Rhett Butler proposes! - "Do any of your other fools kiss you like this?" 
Clark Gable is just so dreamy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment