Wednesday, February 27, 2013

#31 - 40 Things that my future Husband should know about me:

#31: February 27, 2013:
In the past six months, you've helped me learn how to be truly happy, how to truly love all of someone, and how to be patient. You have helped me grow as a person, and have only made my life better. And now I can't imagine what my life would be like without you. I love you for all of that. Thank You.

#32: February 28, 2013:
I have no control when it comes to sweets - candy, cookies, brownies, ice cream... - If it's in the house, I eat it. I'll eat it in the morning, late at night, at lunch, dinner, doesn't matter. I have no control lol. It's worse than having a sweet tooth, it's like all of my teeth are sweet teeth.

#33: March 1, 2013:
Technology and I don't get along very well, at all. Usually it's the computer that I have to fight with, and usually it wins. sigh.

#34: March 2, 2013:
I miss playing video games, sometimes. :)

#35: March 4, 2013: Lifting
I kinda miss lifting at the gym. Especially on leg days. It always felt so good to be lifting and all the guys would stand around and watch me lift more than 95% of them - usually in squats. I loved doing squats. The gym was one place where you could feel instant progress and satisfaction - sooner than you could see it. Uping the weights, adding on weight, felt like it does when I finish writing an essay or story. Instant satisfaction. There's not much that felt that good - especially at that time. Maybe some day when I have the time, money, and energy, I'll join a gym again.

#36: March 5, 2013:
I have an "addictive" personality (my friends tell me). I become addicted to things very easily. Specifically TV shows. I become addicted to TV shows so easily and I don't know how or why. I can't really explain it at all. That's just how it is.

#37: March 6, 2013:
I am not very lady-like, especially during football or baseball. But randomly, all the time. Sometimes I fart, burp, swear, pick a wedgie, occasionally (very occasionally) pick my nose - yeah that's right, sometimes you have to, drink beer, love bacon, sweat like crazy, love lifting weights, laugh at inappropriate jokes - and even make them sometimes. And I poop - if you're one of those guys that don't think girls poop, get over it. I won't wait until you leave the house before I poop, and I don't expect you to do the same. You don't like all this? Too bad, some guy will. Take it or leave it - it's me!

#38: March 15, 2013:
I am scared to death of the health in my future. One set of grandparents - RIP - passed away from cancer. My grandfather had diabetes and pancreatic cancer, my grandmother had cancer three times: ovarian, stomach and everywhere. She was such a fighter. The other set both now have Alzheimer's Disease. It's at different stages for them - Grandma's is further alone than Papa's. Cancer on one side, "crazy" genes on the other. So what does that leave me with? How will my life play out? I've seen both diseases up close and am scared to death of both and what might happen. How can I avoid these?

#39: March 18, 2013:
You were the first, and well, so far, the only guy to tell me that I'm beautiful and you have no idea what that means to me. There are two sets of three words that any girl, well at least I will never get tired of hearing - "You are beautiful" and "I love you" and you said both today, one right after the other. This made me so incredibly happy, I kinda wanted to cry (happy tears, of course) but didn't want to ruin our skype date so I didn't. But THANK YOU. I love you.

#40: March 20, 2013:
When I get good (and bad) news I want to share it with you like immediately. I want you to be one of the first people to know. And I hope that you will react appropriately and will do the same when you get news. To me, that's one of the things that makes two people close in a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment